Agricultural water pump is one of the most important human inventions. With the invention of the pump, agriculture flourished, and farmers were able to produce through water wells on land far from the aqueduct. Agricultural water pumps are available in the market in different models and with different fuels؛ irrigation electric water pump is one of them. Agricultural water pump has a significant impact on the growth and prosperity of farms and gardens, along with saving water consumption.
Is Electric Water Pump High Pressure?
Agricultural water pump, like other pumps, has the task of pumping water and the important feature of strong electric pump is its strength and high power for large farms. Dynamic pumps are generally more efficient and flexible and are suitable for large pumping tasks, such as large-scale irrigation. A dynamic pump uses a set of rotating blades called impellers to increase or decrease pressure throughout the system. By rotating the specially made blades clockwise or counterclockwise, the flow of fluids can be changed, thus changing the pressure of the liquid. This type of pump is used as an agricultural water pump motor due to its high power.
High pressure water pump, as its name implies, produces high pressure and is very suitable for use in water supply, sprinkler irrigation and agricultural applications. High pressure pump is a type of centrifugal pump that has a number of floors and this number of floors causes more pressure than a normal centrifugal pump. Uses of high pressure pump are:
- Cases of using high pressure pump for urban water preparation
- Water pumping and drainage
- Water supply system in the industrial consumption sector
- Pump booster operation
- Sprinkler irrigation in the fields
- Hot and cold water pumping operation in industrial facilities
Although sprinkler systems are diverse, there are commonalities between them. The components of sprinkler irrigation systems in general are:
- Pumping and pressure supply system Water must be pressurized in all sprinkler irrigation systems. The pressure may be as high (8 to 10 atmospheres) as in gun irrigation machines, moderate (3 to 5 atmospheres) as in conventional displacement systems, or relatively low (1 to 2 atmospheres). The system pressure is supplied by a pump. Therefore, the pump or pressure supply system is one of the most basic components of sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Main pipelines
3 Excellent Types of Electric Water Pump
The agricultural water pump was invented with diesel engines. Diesel engines were used to spin the water pumps and draw water from the bottom of the wells. Thus, agriculture took a mechanized form and took a step towards becoming more productive. After the increase of electric motors, this agricultural electric pump replaced the old diesel engines. Agricultural electric pumps have different types due to the difference between lands and wells, 3 kinds of water pump are mentioned in the following.
- Conventional agricultural electric pump (single phase): This is the basic model for electric agricultural water pump, which is suitable for normal agricultural use and for medium and standard wells.
- Powerful agricultural electric pump (three phases): These pumps have high suction and water pumping power and are used for deep wells.
- Agricultural electric floor pump: These models of pumps go inside the well and work under water, so that they can continue to work no matter how much water goes down.
Selling Irrigation Electric Water Pump in Various Types
To buy a water pump, you must use a device with a suitable diameter. For example, buying a 1 or 2 inch water pump can be chosen depending on the water needs to be met. The amount of water available also affects the size of the pump. Water supply pumps are available in petrol, oil, electric and dual fuel oil and gasoline types. If you need to buy bulk water pump devices, you can contact our experienced experts in this field by registering contact information and get the best and most suitable types of pumps to the number you need. You can also pay less with bulk purchases.